Fiorentina President Rocco Commisso insists he wants Moise Kean to stay, while Italian media claim Barcelona are also ...
All the major football tournaments we have come to love must be planned years ahead to accommodate increasing demand, new ...
FIFA president Gianni Infantino said on Thursday the United States and another Concacaf country are the sole bidders to ...
Aleksander Cheperin, president of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA), criticized FIFA's expansion of World ...
UEFA president Aleksander Ceferin isn't interested in expanding the 2030 World Cup field to 64 countries despite Uruguayan football official Ignacio Alonso proposing it at last month's FIFA Council ...
A bill that would create a transportation improvement grant program for cities expected to play host to international ...
A push to expand the men's 2030 World Cup to 64 teams is “a bad idea,” UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin said on Thursday.
In our news wrap Thursday, President Trump will fire several members of his National Security Council after he met in the ...
Gianni Infantino told European soccer officials that the lone bid to host the 2031 event was from the United States.
We look forward to sharing more details and unveiling our full vision for the 2031 FIFA Women’s World Cup in the near future,” the U.S. Soccer Federation said in a statement.
Soccer’s global governing body on Thursday tempted fans to its novel, controversial club tournament, which will debut in the ...
FIFA president Gianni Infantino said the United States is poised to be named as host of the Women’s World Cup in 2031. USA ...