Aimee Bock was the founder of the now-defunct nonprofit Feeding Our Future. Salim Said was a co-owner of Safari Restaurant.
After just about five hours of deliberation, the jury found the two defendants guilty and they were taken into custody ...
The jury has reached a verdict in the trial of the suspected ringleader in the massive $250 million Feeding Our Future fraud case in Minnesota.
MINNEAPOLIS (FOX 9) - Prior to 2020, Salim Said painted a picture of Safari Restaurant in Minneapolis doing a thriving business, always packed and producing the same volume of food they claimed to ...
United States Attorney's Office for the District of MN, 40-year-old Abdihakim Ali Ahmed falsely claimed to be operating a ...
The third of five defendants who were charged in connection with the attempted bribery of a juror in last year's Feeding Our ...
Aimee Bock — the founder and executive director of Feeding Our Future — was one of 70 people charged in the case.
She started a nonprofit called Feeding Our Future in 2018, focused on enrolling in U.S. Department of Agriculture programs that reimburse nonprofi ...
MINNEAPOLIS — U.S. Attorney Joe Thompson began his cross examination of Salim Said by asking the Feeding our Future fraud case defendant pointed questions regarding a prior conviction in Indiana ...
A federal jury has found Feeding Our Future founder Aimee Bock and Salim Said, the co-owner of Safari Restaurant, guilty on all counts for their roles in a $250 million COVID-19 fraud scheme.
A federal jury found Feeding Our Future leader Aimee Bock and her alleged accomplice, Minneapolis restaurant owner Salim Said, guilty on all counts Wednesday after only about five hours of ...