Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.
S ince March 28th, when a powerful earthquake shook Myanmar’s central heartlands, the country’s brutal junta has tried to ...
The death toll from last week's 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar rose to 3,085 people as of Thursday morning, according to ...
Bangkok — The death toll from the massive earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,085 as search and ...
Extreme heat and heavy rain in Myanmar could cause disease outbreaks among earthquake survivors camping in the open, global ...
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
Explore more
Rescue workers saved a 63-year-old woman from the rubble of a building in Myanmar’s capital on Tuesday, but hope was fading ...
Two survivors have been pulled from under the rubble of collapsed buildings in Myanmar, more than five days after the country ...
In the wake of the devastating earthquake of 7.7 magnitude in Myanmar, India launched Operation Brahma to help Myanmar. It ...
Myanmar ’s military junta has declared a ceasefire in its ongoing civil war with ethnic rebel groups until 22 April, a day ...
The death toll in last week’s massive earthquake in Myanmar has passed 2,000, state media said Monday, as accounts of some ...
Yogita Limaye is the first foreign journalist to enter Myanmar since a huge earthquake hit the war-torn country.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results